Deposit & Cancellation Policy - As a small country Inn, we guarantee a room for each of our guests and will never overbook our rooms. Therefore, cancellations affect us greatly. Our guest friendly deposit and cancellation policy is as follows:
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be settled with you on arrival.
- A 100% deposit is required for one night stays.
- If you cancel your reservation a week or more prior to your arrival, we will refund your deposit less a $25 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within a week of arrival there will be a forfeiture of your deposit, unless we can resell the room or you choose reschedule for another date within one year’s time.
- Vacancies caused by late arrivals or early departures due to any circumstances are considered to be a cancellation and you will be charged for each night reserved unless it can be re-rented for the entire time.
- A $25 cancellation fee will be applied for any cancellation.
Pet Policy - The Christmas Farm Inn knows that pets are a part of the family. We have designated three of our cottages as pet friendly so that the whole family can enjoy a breakaway together. These cottages are also used by non-pet owners and we have to ensure that the cottages, furniture, flooring and bedding are free of any trace of pets staying there. Therefore, we charge a daily fee of $25.00 for the extra daily cleaning that is required. Any additional cleaning or repairs due to messes and damage caused by a pet will be charged extra to your account at market rates. Visiting pets must be in the control of their owners at all times and on a leash when walking around the estate and village of Jackson. In the interest of other guests, we do not allow pets in the main inn and restaurant area. Please do not leave your dog unattended in the cottage and do consider bringing your own kennel for keeping the dog safe while they are alone. All dog droppings must be picked up and disposed of immediately. We hope you enjoy your stay with your pet and appreciate that you strictly follow our pet policies for the good of all.
Smoking Policy - The Christmas Farm Inn and Spa is a completely smoke-free environment. Please be advised that if smoking has occurred in your room, a $150 minimum charge will be added to specially clean and deodorize the room. This will be strictly enforced. If an outside specialist cleaner is required, then the entire invoice of vendor services, plus the $150.00 will be applied. We appreciate your understanding and respect of our no-smoking policy to ensure that all our guests enjoy a smoke-free environment.
General Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time is after 3.00pm, check-out time is before 11.00am
- All our rooms are smoke free
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Rates do not include 9% tax
- 7 day notice of cancellation policy (except Polar Express reservations)
Damage to Property - We endeavor to offer all our guests a clean, warm and comfortable environment, with all facilities in good working order. In return, it is the responsibility of all guests to leave our facilities in the condition they found them; this includes all lodging, banquet, restaurant, bar, pool, fitness, spa and outdoor facilities, furnishings and equipment. In the event of damages, whether by accident, negligence or intent, guests may be charged market rates for the full costs of all damages to include, but not limited to: extra cleaning, repair or replacement; contract services; and lost revenue opportunities. If the circumstances warrant, individuals may be reported to the appropriate authorities with possible legal action taken. All guests who visits or stays at the Christmas Farm Inn & Spa are responsible for their conduct, activities and actions at all times, and that of their accompanying friends, family and pets. All guests who stay at the Christmas Farm Inn & Spa or use our facilities accept these conditions.