White Mountain Adventure: The Best of Travel and Leisure
Christmas Farm Inn & Spa is one of New Hampshire's premier destination resorts, dedicated to providing a quintessential New England experience. We offer first-class accomodations, authentic country cuisine, and exceptional caring service.
In addition to having both history and charm, Christmas Farm Inn is located in the heart of the #1 cross country ski area in the Eastern United States, the Jackson Ski Touring Foundation. This community based organization is chartered to maintain 148 km of trails in and around the village of Jackson, NH, some threading through our 15 acre estate. Imagine skiing on trails groomed using state of the art techniques while you wind your way by covered bridges, a white steeple church, rivers with cascading waterfalls, eateries and a quaint New England village that thrives on Nordic skiing.
This year we are celebrating that unparallelled combination of adventure and luxury with the White Mountain Adventure Offer. From January 1 to March 16, 2013 you can purchase this great package, which includes
- • A Carriage House suite
- • Welcome drinks
- • Daily snow-shoeing or cross-country skiing passes at the Jackson Ski Touring Trail for two, per day
- • Access to the on-property Aveda spa facilities and $10 spa credit per person, per day
- • The package price for a two night double is $490 ($245 per night).
- • The savings value for the White Mountain Adventure Offer is 32% with no Blackout Dates
- • To book, use the code Leisure + Travel for phone and online bookings
In addition to the Jackson Ski Touring Trail, Christmas Farm Inn is conveniently located near 9 addtional ski areas. Cranmore Mountain recently underwent a 6 million dollar renovation that is well worth experiencing. Black Mountain Ski Area is ideal for the novice skier with gentle learning slopes, while Wildcat Mountainhas the most continuous vertical of any ski area in the White Mountains. Whatever your experience level, the Jackson area has the skiing opportunities you are looking for.
After hitting the slopes, there's plenty to do, from nearby shopping, to relaxing in our spa or indoor pool. You can even indulge in culinary treats from our highly regarded restaurant. Chef Stan Shafer prepares classic New England cuisine along with steaks, seafood, pasta and sandwiches, all reasonably priced and impeccably prepared.
The Christmas Farm Inn and Spa has the location and amenities to make your ski vacation a wonderful experience. Come to relax and unwind, rekindle your romance, be with friends, or for the thrill of adventure. In the Spirit of Christmas, we celebrate the simple pleasures of life every day: friends, family, fun, love, adventure and wellbeing. We look forward to making your stay a dream come true.
Christmas Farm Inn News
Discounted summer passes for Cranmore, Attitash and Wildcat – you can book these online when making your reservation and have these waiting for you on arrival. Of course, you may also buy them any time whilst staying with us.
Cranmore Mountain Adventure Park
Under 48” $27
Over 48” $37
The Adventure park day pass gives you unlimited access to: Mountain Coaster, Giant Swing, Summer Tubing, Summit Chairlift, Spider Climb, Bungy Trampoline, Bouncy Houses and Soaring Eagle Zipline (does not include Segway Tours and Aerial Adventure Park)
Attitash Mountain Resort Full Day Ticket
Under 48” $15
Over 48” $43
The day ticket gives you unlimited access to: Mountain Coaster, Alpine Slide, Aquaboggan waterslides, Sindewinder Waterslide, Buddy Bear’s Playpool, Scenic Chair Ride, EuroBungy Trampoline, Climbing Wall and Mountain Biking (downhill and cross-country- does not include rentals).
Wildcat Mountain Lunch & Ride Package
Adult (13 years and older) $ 21
Children 5 and under ride free
Includes a scenic Gondola Ride to the summit with a fresh boxed lunch. All lunches include choice of sandwich, drink, chips and a cookie.
The Christmas Farm Inn & Spa is a charming, historic inn dating back to 1778 with award-winning gardens set on a 15 acre White Mountain Estate. Part jail, part church, part farm house - few country inns have as rich a history as the Christmas Farm Inn.
Prepared by our chef, American Culinary Federation Chef of the Year winner 2011, your guests will enjoy an excellent meal in an authentic setting. As Innkeepers, we visit with every group and share the unique history and anecdotes of this historic property.
More than a meal – an experience!
Lunch or dinner buffet for $29.50 all inclusive
• Authentic setting
• 1786 historic barn, featuring original timber and field stone fireplace
• Seating for up to 70 guests
• Licensed full service bar
• Coach parking available
• Shuttle service available for less able walkers
Click here for our buffet menu
Wellness – for on the road
Your guests may appreciate our amenities for some wellness and relaxation;
• AVEDA Concept Spa - Our full service spa offers nail services, facials and massages as well as a large steam room
• Indoor Pool and Hot Tub with inviting patio with sun loungers
• Fitness Center
Jackson is situated on route 16 between North Conway (15 minutes) and Gorham (25 minutes) and close to the following attractions:
• Mt. Washington Auto Road
• Great Glen Trails
• AMC visitor center and hiking trails
• North Conway Scenic Railway
• Mountain gondolas, coasters and ziplining (Cranmore, Wildcat and Attitash)
• Local moose tours
• Tax-free outlet shopping at Settler’s Green
• Jackson Falls and Beaver Pond 3 minute walk from the Inn
• Jackson village shops, galleries and cafes
• North Conway Village experience
• Story Land (5 min) and Santa’s Village